Let me start off by saying, I am not a Kim K fan! But, I respect her hustle. Let me put something into perspective for you. Think of yourself as a consumer, do you purchase name brand or off brand? Whether its food, clothing, make-up etc. Why do most people purchase branded items? It’s all about reputation! All about the company! Consumers usually stick to what/who they know!
So, what is branding?
- Branding is slogans, symbol or logos, company or person name.
- Branding is about quality and upholds a certain stature.Branding also includes how the audience perceives you.
- All of the above summarizes brand as worth, value, and quality.
So back to Kim K….. I repeat! I am NOT a Kim K fan!
But who else you know can sell a book filled with selfies of herself?
Who else can create an app about their own lifestyle?
- The way you carry yourself, display your product, the tone/pitch you use.
Even visualization is important from prop position, photo quality to even using the best background and angle. Social Media is about branding too. Online, has become the forefront of many businesses and has contributed to increasing sales and gaining recognition.
Branding is all about reliability, credibility, trust and being an influence. Influence is making powerful statements to attract your target audience, this means verbal and visual statements.
Company that present value as great branding is APPLE.
- APPLE promotes organization, and bringing simplicity to technology with uniform design.
- Commercials usually includes hip music, colorful designs while attracting users with active lifestyles.
- Consistently promote innovation yet maintain the same platform and interface technology across all products.
APPLE is a company that uses branding strategies to appeal to their audience.
Here are 3 tips to help you step into your Brand!